Industry meeting worldwide
Great international interest in the Designer Windows with a Future
On 15 June, the web-presentations "Designer Windows with a Future - from Handcraft to Automation in Wood/Wood-Aluminium Processing" took place.
From Klaes, Leitz and Weinig, the participants received a knowledge package about innovative software solutions, woodworking machines and processing tools. But also other partner companies, such as GU and Deventer, used the free event to inform themselves.
For the German presentation, there were over 150 registrations - many customers, but also interested parties. More than 120 participants wanted to see the English presentation - from a total of 34 countries with completely different time zones, such as Pakistan, Mexico, India, Australia, New Zealand and Canada. Another 99 participants from China took part in a simultaneous session, which was broadcast live and translated by Simon Zhu (Klaes CN).
The aim of the web-presentations was to convey information about what to consider in such a project and what one may and should think about. The presentation was carried out with a joint concept of the participants: Acquisition and production organisation at Klaes, through window systems and variants in the tool to machining methods and effects on the capacity of the machine.
Achim Binder (Klaes Head of Technical Sales) presented:
- Easy Recording of window and door elements including corner connections (slotted tenon up to mortise tenon)
- Folding Change - Recording of windows with a fixed part without wooden inserts, for maximum proportion of glass and incidence of light
- Complete Processings - Automatic preparation for further production steps by processing all sides of the wooden scantlings (including variety of fittings)
Engelbert Tiefenthaler (Leitz Sector Management Windows & Doors) spoke about:
- ClimaTrend Style - The modular and tested window system with elegant, slim profiles made of wood and wood-aluminium
- Project Consulting - From the joint definition of your window and door systems to the successful implementation in production. Which type of frame corner connection is the best for you?
- Leitz Tools - High Speed Cutting: Tool system solutions for maximum performance to increase efficiency
Marco Deisel (Weinig Area Sales Manager) illustrated:
- Productivity - How you can achieve added value from the first minute and benefit from it in the long term
- Flexibility - Unlimited production diversity for a decisive advantage in handcraft
- Quality - Low-vibration, stable construction for the highest surface quality
The very successful web-presentation and, above all, the many international registrations have once again proven that digitalisation has been driven by the crisis: we will continue to use this as an incentive in the future to advance the knowledge and performance of the window, door, conservatory and façade industry with our partners.
We look forward to the next event!
If you would like to watch the recording afterwards, please contact your Klaes representative:
You are also welcome to contact us if you were not registered or could not attend.