Secure appointments with Klaes
We would like to offer you the greatest possible security for your appointment with us,
which is why we are informing you here about the measures we take at Klaes. about the measures in place at Klaes.
Please keep a minimum distance of 1.5 meters.
- Please cough or sneeze into the crook of your arm.
- Keep your hands away from your face and avoid touching your mouth, nose, or eyes.
- Avoid shaking hands in greeting. A smile is enough for us.
- Wash your hands regularly and thoroughly - at least. 20 seconds with soap and water.
- Voluntarily wear mask if the minimum distance cannot be maintained. If one of the
If one of the training/meeting participants advocates mouth/nose protection, it must be worn by all participants.
be worn by all participants.
- Disinfectant dispensers are located in the entrance area, in the training rooms and in the cafeteria.
- Contact surfaces (door handles, tables, counter, etc.) are cleaned and disinfected regularly.
- The public areas are regularly aired.
If you do not feel 100% healthy, please stay at home. We will gladly look for an alternative date at short notice.