40 years of digitalisation
LIGNA 2023 marks the company's anniversary
Klaes from Bad Neuenahr-Ahrweiler has been operating very successfully in the market for "component software" since 1983, and LIGNA 2023 will be marked by the company's anniversary: 40 years of Klaes - 40 years of digitisation!
In the past it was called "EDP for window construction" and today the innovative Klaes solutions enable the integration of very many different construction elements and customers can organise their workflows in all areas of the company. The highlights at LIGNA 2023 are the three trade fair premieres Assembly Planning, Klaes time and the Klaes cRM solution as well as Klaes 3D with the Augmented Reality App.
Trade fair premieres
- Klaes assembly planning: The intuitive solution efficiently connects the planning of assemblies with the orders. Thanks to the simple input system, orders and resources are planned systematically and provide important information for day-to-day business quickly and reliably.
- Klaes time management: The innovative web solution covers the entire need for time recording. From "coming and going" to order-related times. Mobile and stationary recording via smartphone, tablet, PC, scanner and terminal. With practical evaluations such as the "heat map" or team-related holiday calendars.
- Klaes cRM Solution: The highly integrated solution for sales management with easy entry through standardised working methods. The predefined bidirectional data exchange significantly reduces the required customising. However, individual expansion is still possible.
Klaes 3D is particularly flexible when it comes to complex constructions made of wood and wood/aluminium. Originally intended "only" for façades and conservatories in all types of materials, it is now also used to efficiently design, calculate and produce pergola systems, terrace roofs, canopies, dormer windows or all-glass sliding systems. The linked augmented reality app for "lifelike" live presentations on tablets or smartphones has been consistently further developed. The latest version will be presented at LIGNA: Adjust construction dimensions directly in the app; type catalogue supplements project-related constructions; add substructure elements in the app - e.g. a glass sliding system in the monopitch roof side.
The organisation of companies is the central Klaes goal and for all software solutions the claim is to be able to design the various business processes as simply as possible. This also applies to existing solutions, which are therefore consistently developed further.
- The intelligent Klaes DMS integration enables easy and fast access to GoBD-compliant archived documents and e-mails because they are automatically pre-filtered according to customer and project. All work tasks for which information is needed from the outside or inside are thus faster, safer and easier to complete.
- Alu plus is for window manufacturers who want to map their entire workflow in one software - together with the other material types. The new database for aluminium windows and doors has been integrated even deeper in the current versions of the Klaes window solutions premium, professional, vario and trade and thus fulfils the special technical and organisational requirements of this material type.
- The Klaes webshop (for end customers) and webtrade (for dealers) are the digital bridge between the local Klaes software to prospective customers, customers and also employees. To enable the necessary dynamics in data maintenance, the preparation and provision of data, for example, has been considerably simplified.
Enjoy IT at Klaes - in hall 27, booth G73.