Klaes organises business
FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024
"We organise business" is the central slogan and also the motto for our appearance at FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024.
As one of the largest publishers in the current industry market, we will be presenting innovative IT solutions for intelligent digitalisation so that Klaes customers can benefit from transparent and short workflows in the long term.
"The world's leading trade fair in Nuremberg is an important building block for our leading position in the market, which is why we are very pleased that it is taking place as normal again," Miriam Berzen (Klaes Managing Director) assesses the impact of the trade fair appearance on the success of her globally active company. She adds: "Although the last few years were also very successful, this trade fair is unbeatable for initiating new national and international business relationships and maintaining contact with customers and partner companies."
The focus on "company" means that all processes in the value chain are included. "End-to-end digitalisation is precisely our topic," says Lars Klaes (Klaes Managing Director) about the current market requirements. "That's why we are intensively developing our solutions in all areas in order to further increase our customers' efficiency. In-house production and additional purchases should be able to be handled optimally – regardless of size," is how he describes his development strategy.
The trade fair premieres at FENSTERBAU FRONTALE 2024 are the new Klaes e-prod, the first expansion stage of the new Klaes inventory management system, Alu plus with machine control, the standardised Klaes cRM solution and the connections to the configurators from Growe/Roltex and Pirnar.
- Klaes e-prod horizon
The new development combines the extremely diverse areas of application in production and logistics with new freedoms for individual customisation. The basis is an innovative IT technology for comprehensive web, mobile and desktop solutions. The first pilot projects are already underway and, in addition to the new look, customers are delighted with how easily they can implement changes themselves using the on-board tools. At the same time, the new programme architecture ensures that Klaes can provide secure and trouble-free support during ongoing operations.
- Inventory Management
The first expansion stage of the completely new development will be presented in Nuremberg. The central objective was to optimally integrate the very dynamic scheduling requirements of the industry into the Klaes overall workflow. In other words, to ensure the necessary automated exchange of information with all company divisions involved. This solution is therefore also based on the new Klaes platform, which is the efficient basis for all future developments.
- Alu plus
This solution is for aluminium window manufacturers who want to map their entire workflow in one software - together with all other material types. The Klaes premium, professional and vario window solutions are now available with a new basis for machine connection. In addition to the special technical and organisational requirements of this type of material, this also optimally meets the requirements of automated production.
- Klaes cRM solution
The highly integrated solution enables efficient sales management with quick and easy access. The predefined bidirectional data exchange enables a standardised, industry-specific way of working "out of the box" and thus avoids the usual extensive customising for such projects. However, further customisation is still possible.
Growe/Roltex is the latest web connection in the roller shutter sector - this means that data from six different suppliers can now be pulled directly into the position recording system. Previously there were four for entrance door panels. The connection to Pirnar has the special feature that complete front door elements can be configured and "pulled over".
The Klaes solutions are designed to make the various business processes as simple as possible. This also applies in particular to existing solutions, which are therefore being consistently developed further. The long-term update capability of all solutions is a central goal of Klaes to ensure that these are also continuously received by customers.
- Klaes assembly planning efficiently and intuitively combines the planning of assemblies with the orders. Thanks to the simple input system, orders and resources are planned systematically and provide important information for day-to-day business quickly and reliably.
- Klaes time management covers all time recording requirements. From "clock-in/clock-out" to order-related times. The innovative web solution can be used for mobile and stationary recording via smartphone, tablet, PC, scanner and terminal. With practical analyses such as the "heat map" or team-related holiday calendars.
- Klaes 3D was originally "only" for facades and conservatories - it is now also used to efficiently design, calculate and produce free-standing pergola systems, patio roofs, canopies, dormers and all-glass sliding systems. The linked augmented reality app ensures "lifelike" live presentations with tablets or smartphones.
- Web business and tracking enables "work-free" communication between in-house and outhouse. The in-house team can securely access all customer data, receipts and their own tasks 24/7 via the web and customers can track the progress of their orders in real time. This greatly relieves the traditional "information centres" of a company and ensures immediate customer service, which is becoming increasingly important in the digital age.
- Klaes webshop (for end customers) and webtrade (for dealers) are the simple "web link" between the local Klaes software and interested parties or customers. In order to optimally support the required dynamics in data maintenance, the preparation and provision of data in the local Klaes solution, for example, has been considerably simplified.
Klaes also has the right "environment" for the Klaes industry solutions: classic terminal servers, high-performance special servers, cloud services for data backup, as a "sheet metal replacement" for large and small companies - or even for telephony. And, of course, security solutions from virus scanners and managed firewalls to Wi-Fi access systems to fulfil GDPR requirements. Speaking of GDPR: with the Klaes DMS, not only are documents and files archived efficiently, but the workflows for their use are also organised digitally. Closely linked to the Klaes industry solutions, of course.